发表于 2017-5-8 01:25:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 joker11111 于 2017-5-8 01:30 编辑

Chapter 21

It was then that the fox appeared.

"Good morning," said the fox.

"Good morning," the little prince responded politely, although when he turned around he saw nothing.

"I am right here," the voice said, "under the apple tree. "

1.jpg

"Who are you? " asked the little prince, and added, "You are very pretty to look at. "

"I am a fox," the fox said.

"Come and play with me," proposed the little prince. "I am so unhappy. "

"I cannot play with you," the fox said. "I am not tamed. "

"Ah! Please excuse me," said the little prince.

But, after some thought, he added:

"What does that mean--'tame'? "

"You do not live here," said the fox. "What is it that you are looking for? "

"I am looking for men," said the little prince. "What does that mean--'tame'? "

"Men," said the fox. "They have guns, and they hunt. It is very disturbing. They also raise chickens. These are their only interests. Are you looking for chickens? "

"No," said the little prince. "I am looking for friends. What does that mean--'tame'? "

"It is an act too often neglected," said the fox. It means to establish ties. "

"'To establish ties'? "

"Just that," said the fox. "To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world . . . "

"I am beginning to understand," said the little prince. "There is a flower . . . I think that she has tamed me . . . "

"It is possible," said the fox. "On the Earth one sees all sorts of things. "

"Oh, but this is not on the Earth! " said the little prince.

The fox seemed perplexed, and very curious.

"On another planet? "

"Yes. "

"Are there hunters on that planet? "

"No. "

"Ah, that is interesting! Are there chickens? "

"No. "

"Nothing is perfect," sighed the fox.

But he came back to his idea.

"My life is very monotonous," the fox said. "I hunt chickens; men hunt me. All the chickens are just alike, and all the men are just alike. And, in consequence, I am a little bored. But if you tame me, it will be as if the sun came to shine on my life. I shall know the sound of a step that will be different from all the others. Other steps send me hurrying back underneath the ground. Yours will call me, like music, out of my burrow. And then look: you see the grain-fields down yonder? I do not eat bread. Wheat is of no use to me. The wheat fields have nothing to say to me. And that is sad. But you have hair that is the color of gold. Think how wonderful that will be when you have tamed me! The grain, which is also golden, will bring me back the thought of you. And I shall love to listen to the wind in the wheat . . . "

The fox gazed at the little prince, for a long time.
2.jpg

"Please--tame me! " he said.

"I want to, very much," the little prince replied."But I have not much time.

I have friends to discover, and a great many things to understand. "

"One only understands the things that one tames," said the fox. "Men have no more time to understand anything. They buy things all ready made at the shops. But there is no shop anywhere where one can buy friendship, and so men have no friends any more. If you want a friend, tame me . . . "

"What must I do, to tame you? " asked the little prince.

"You must be very patient," replied the fox. "First you will sit down at a little distance from me--like that--in the grass. I shall look at you out of the corner of my eye, and you will say nothing. Words are the source of misunderstandings. But you will sit a little closer to me, every day . . . "

The next day the little prince came back.

"It would have been better to come back at the same hour," said the fox. "If, for example, you come at four o'clock in the afternoon, then at three o'clock I shall begin to be happy. I shall feel happier and happier as the hour advances. At four o'clock, I shall already be worrying and jumping about. I shall show you how happy I am! But if you come at just any time, I shall never know at what hour my heart is to be ready to greet you . . . One must observe the proper rites . . . "

"What is a rite? " asked the little prince.

"Those also are actions too often neglected," said the fox.

"They are what make one day different from other days, one hour from other hours. There is a rite, for example, among my hunters. Every Thursday they dance with the village girls. So Thursday is a wonderful day for me! I can take a walk as far as the vineyards. But if the hunters danced at just any time, every day would be like every other day, and I should never have any vacation at all. "

So the little prince tamed the fox. And when the hour of his departure drew near--

"Ah," said the fox, "I shall cry. "

"It is your own fault," said the little prince. "I never wished you any sort of harm; but you wanted me to tame you . . . "

"Yes, that is so," said the fox.

"But now you are going to cry! " said the little prince.

"Yes, that is so," said the fox.

"Then it has done you no good at all! "

"It has done me good," said the fox, "because of the color of the wheat fields. " And then he added:

"Go and look again at the roses. You will understand now that yours is unique in all the world. Then come back to say goodbye to me, and I will make you a present of a secret. "

The little prince went away, to look again at the roses.

"You are not at all like my rose," he said. "As yet you are nothing. No one has tamed you, and you have tamed no one. You are like my fox when I first knew him. He was only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But I have made him my friend, and now he is unique in all the world. "

And the roses were very much embarassed.

"You are beautiful, but you are empty," he went on. "One could not die for you. To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you--the rose that belongs to me. But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered; because it is she that I have put under the glass globe; because it is she that I have sheltered behind the screen; because it is for her that I have killed the caterpillars (except the two or three that we saved to become butterflies); because it is she that I have listened to, when she grumbled, or boasted, or ever sometimes when she said nothing. Because she is my rose.

And he went back to meet the fox.

"Goodbye," he said.

"Goodbye," said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. "

这位鱼油,如果喜欢本系列The Little Prince(小王子)帖子,请订阅 专辑☞(传送门)(不喜欢更要订阅 )

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-8 01:30:17 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 joker11111 于 2017-5-8 11:50 编辑

这章小王子才真正明白他的玫瑰为什么对于他来说是独一无二的,正因为你为你的玫瑰花费了时间,这才使你的玫瑰花变得如此重要,这也是小王子里面最经典的一句话,细细品味......

几则读后感分享:
这一章信息量最大,以前总是用感性的角度去看,今天从逗比的角度脑补出了这样一个画面: 小王子(男主)和他的初恋(玫瑰)生活在一起,可是总觉得自己不够自由,于是离开了家,想要出去见见世面。 …… 看到原来这世上有那么多的漂亮姑娘(玫瑰园)后,突然发现自己曾经以为独一无二的女票泯然众人,成就感全无,感觉十分地伤心失落。 于是来到酒吧借酒浇愁,这时一个外表妖娆内心柔软真正懂爱却未曾被真心对待过的姑娘(狐狸)注意到了他,所以展开攻势希望小王子可以为她停留。 最终小王子真的向她求爱,狐狸坦言希望小王子每天同一时间来看望她,这样她好有个准备(比如化化妆穿穿性感睡衣什么的),就好比那些缠着她的男人们每周四就得准时回家向老婆报到,这时她才能安歇一天。 就这样,小王子这个不喑世事的小男孩就不经意之间劈腿了,他们愉快地生活了一段时间。可是向往自由的他,最终还是决定继续前行,他还说“我并不想伤害你啊,是你先勾引 我哒!” 狐狸这善良的姑娘并没有责怪他,反而看出他内心真正牵挂着他的初恋,玫瑰。于是耐心地开导他“不要因为你女票长得和别人一样你就觉得她普通啊,你们共同度过的美好时光才是无可取代的啊。你放心走吧,我不会难过的,之前我们在一起的日子我很快乐,以后我就看看麦子想想你就足够了”。 小王子恍然大悟,跑去骂其他的姑娘们,“别看你们长得跟我女票一样,可是你们没人疼没人爱,你们注定孤老,我女票就不一样啦,虽然她脾气不好还爱吹牛,可是她有我爱着她,所以她独一无二,拜拜!” 然后小狐狸和小王子依依惜别,小王子继续成长。 这么看原来小王子是一个渣男,但其实我们每个人在发现爱的过程中都有可能会经历这些变化,然后才学会长大,变成“大人”。 这里有你心心念念的初恋,有大千世界的诱惑,有那个把你变得更好的人,也有自我内心的纠结和那些被你伤害的人…… 在看遍世界繁华以后,选择什么样的生活还是要由自己决定的。 其实,小王子的结局和鸟人的结局是一样的,你相信哪个,哪个就是真的,至少他们自己已经解脱了尘世的束缚。

第二十一章,是我最喜欢的一章节了。
狐狸说「我不吃面包,麦子对我来说,一点用也没有。我对麦田无动于衷。但是,你有着金黄色的头发。那么,一旦你驯服了我,这就会十分美妙。麦子,是金黄色的,它就会使我想起你。而且,我甚至会喜欢那风吹麦浪的声音…」
小王子:「有一朵花…,我想,她把我驯服了…」
是的,我好像被某人驯服了...
我好想她。
听到「暗涌」会想起她,新马泰旅游回想起她,我甚至开始关心化妆品了,我想,我真的被她驯服了

无人与我立黄昏 无人问我粥可温 我渴望一生被人收藏 免我惊免我扰 免我颠沛流离 免我无枝可依 只可惜我只是狐狸 只拥有麦田

这两章是讲爱情的。 小王子在地球见到了许多玫瑰,但是,那都不属于他,他心中有属于自己的玫瑰。她区别于其他玫瑰是因为小王子每天为他浇水、除草、听她发牢骚......他从没对其他玫瑰做过。当一个人喜欢你是,你是全世界最与众不同的,一旦不喜欢了,你和世界上其他玫瑰一样平庸,美丽且空洞。 小狐狸想要小王子驯服自己,爱其实也是一种驯服,问题在于你心甘情愿被对方驯服吗?小王子情愿被玫瑰驯服,因而对她有一种深深的责任感。爱更多的是一种愿意被驯服,又愿意为对方负责的态度。 总之,爱,让你变得独一无二,不爱,你在他眼中就是芸芸众生的一员,没有任何特别。so不要作。

这一段是小王子里面最重要,最有价值的一段。will you tame me?

狐狸像是教会人第一次认识到意识到"什么是爱"的那个过客。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-8 08:00:59 | 显示全部楼层
有意思!都想通读全文了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-8 08:18:45 | 显示全部楼层
这里的tame就是love的意思
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-8 11:51:21 | 显示全部楼层
朝闻夕死 发表于 2017-5-8 08:00
有意思!都想通读全文了

来啊来啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-8 11:52:29 | 显示全部楼层
alltolove 发表于 2017-5-8 08:18
这里的tame就是love的意思

tame,驯服,驯服一个人的心,同时你也被她驯服,fall in love river~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:33