查看: 3176|回复: 1

[交流] 【Chapter 20】The Little Prince(小王子)

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-8 00:18:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Chapter 20

But it happened that after walking for a long time through sand, and rocks, and snow, the little prince at last came upon a road. And all roads lead to the abodes of men.

"Good morning," he said.

He was standing before a garden, all a-bloom with roses.

1.jpg

"Good morning," said the roses.

The little prince gazed at them. They all looked like his flower.

"Who are you? " he demanded, thunderstruck.

"We are roses," the roses said.

And he was overcome with sadness. His flower had told him that she was the only one of her kind in all the universe. And here were five thousand of them, all alike, in one single garden!

"She would be very much annoyed," he said to himself, "if she should see that . . . She would cough most dreadfully, and she would pretend that she was dying, to avoid being laughed at. And I should be obliged to pretend that I was nursing her back to life--for if I did not do that, to humble myself also, she would really allow herself to die. . . "

Then he went on with his reflections: "I thought that I was rich, with a flower that was unique in all the world; and all I had was a common rose. A common rose, and three volcanoes that come up to my knees--and one of them perhaps extinct forever . . . That doesn't make me a very great prince . . . "

And he lay down in the grass and cried.

这位鱼油,如果喜欢本系列The Little Prince(小王子)帖子,请订阅 专辑☞(传送门)(不喜欢更要订阅 )

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-8 00:39:08 | 显示全部楼层
这章讲小王子历经千辛万苦,来到了一片种满玫瑰的庄园,当他看到庄园里全是玫瑰的时候,他惊呆了,他原以为,在他的星球上的玫瑰花是世界上独一无二的玫瑰花(玫瑰花是这么告诉他的),但是现实看起来并不是,他能够想到假如玫瑰花看到这个场景,她一定是要羞愧死了,也一定会拼命的咳嗽以掩饰自己的尴尬;小王子原以为自己是世界上最富有的王子,有玫瑰,有火山,,有自己的星球,但现在看来还不是,然后他坐在草坪上哭了起来......

读后感:
看山是山,看水是水,这也是孩童时代的特点,现在的小王子还并没有体会到玫瑰花为什么对自己来说是独一无二的玫瑰花的深层含义,随着对世界认知的加深,他总有一天会明白...

几则读后感分享:
凉宫春日的觉醒。 我有可爱的面容,有疼我的父母,有着聪明的头脑和充满活力的身体。 我一直以为自己是独一无二的,直到那一天,父母带我去了那个体育馆,可以容纳两万人的体育馆,看棒球决赛。 全部都是人,上上下下,左左右右。 我只是这个体育馆人中的两万分之一。 日本有上百个这样的体育馆,有千万个家庭,以及和我一样的女孩。 我不是独一无二的公主,只是一个普通的不能再普通的女孩。

都说人的成长有三个阶段,第一个阶段认为自己独一无二,天之骄子;第二个阶段发现自己原来如此渺小,如此普通,沮丧失望;第三个阶段,虽然普通,但不甘于平庸,更加热爱这个生活。小王子刚踏入第二阶段,我也踏入陷在这里好久了,一直寻求突破,但成熟毕竟不是一次顿悟就能够到达的,我会继续努力的,看看小王子接下来是怎么跨越这道坎的。

我们总认为自己是独特的,却不免泯然于人群。

患中二病的时候觉得自己是独一无二的,长大了才知道自己只是个普通人,大部分人也都是普通人,自己那么努力也只是为了成为一个普通人。
想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 02:26