发表于 2018-7-13 09:02:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
罗杰喝了好些酒。“好啦,妈妈,布里格斯先生可能是对的。你清楚,花园是太大了,”他说。
“你要干许多的事,房子也太大了。你都50岁了,你需要更多的照顾。”
“罗杰!你明白,我不需要护士!我每天在花园里干点活,我在那儿感到快乐。”莫利站起来。
“我知道你们都想要我的钱。你们来这儿只为一顿免费的晚餐,不是想来看看我,你们不爱我。你们想要我的房子,我的钱。好吧,你们都等着。在我死之前,任何人都别想从我这儿得一点儿!”

翻译答案:
Roger drank some more wine. 'Well, Mother, perhaps Mr Briggs is right. The garden is very big, you know,' he said. 'It's a lot of work for you. The house is big, too. You're fifty now. You need to be more careful.'
'Roger! I don't need a nurse, you know! I work in the garden every day; I feel happy there.' Molly stood up. 'I know you all want my money. You come here for a free dinner, you don't want to see me.
You don't love me. You want my house, and my money. Well, you can all wait. Nobody is getting more money from me, not before I die!'

读完一本书原文:
I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like I was missing anything. Anything you could buy, anyway.
Matt and Mike did ask for things a lot, but even though my mother would tell them, No, boys, we just can't afford that, I took this to mean, No, boys, you don't deserve that, or, No, boys, you don't really need that. It wasn't until Bryce called our home a complete dive that I started really seeing things.
It wasn't just the yard. It was my dad's truck, my mother's car, the family bike that was more rust than steel, and the fact that when we did buy something new, it always seemed to come from a second-time-around store. Plus, we never went on vacation. Ever.
Why was that? My father was the hardest-working man in the world, and my mother worked for TempService doing secretarial jobs whenever she could. What was all that hard work about if this is where it got you?
Asking my parents whether we were poor seemed incredibly impolite.

翻译答案:
我知道我们并不富裕,但我们从来没缺过什么东西。任何你能买到的东西。马特和麦克确实要求过很多东西。虽然妈妈会对他们说“不,孩子们,我们买不起”,但我总是把它解读成“不,孩子们,你们不需要这个”或者“不,孩子们,你们不是真的需要这个”。直到布莱斯管我的家叫垃圾场,我才真正开始审视它。
不仅仅是院子的问题。还有爸爸的卡车,妈妈的小汽车,家里那辆生满铁锈的自行车,以及我们经常在二手书店买东西的事实。还有,我们从来不去度假,从不。为什么?爸爸是全世界工作最努力的人,妈妈一有时间就去一家公司做文秘工作。假如你只得到这点回报,那么所有的努力还有什么意义呢?
如果我去问爸爸妈妈,我们是不是很穷,就太没礼貌了。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
Don't let the mistakes and disappointments of the past control and direct your future.
不要让未来的你被过去的错误与失望所掌控。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-13 10:53:47 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"Don't say it,mom!"Jackie said.
Molly went across the room to the door."I feel uncomfortable now.I'll go upstairs to the bed."Molly left the room,everyone all didn't move.
"Someday I'll kill the woman,"Diana quietly said.Roger looked at Diana,with saying nothing.Albert shook his head up and down."Uncomfortable!She's angry,that's it."He said."Molly is always angry with talking about money.Why doesn't she treat her sister better?Annie will be dead soon,Molly knows it."
Jackie stood up after smoking."Would everyone like some coffee?In the kitchen,let's have it there!"

<怦然心动>
但是随着时间流逝,我知道我必须去问清楚。必须去问清楚。每天我骑着锈迹斑斑的自行车从学校回家,路过坏篱笆和破烂的院子,我想,今晚就去。今晚我就去问他们。
但我没有去问他们。我不知道怎么开口。
然后有一天我有了主意。一种跟他们谈相关话题的方式或许有点作用。因为哥哥们那天晚上在音乐商店工作,在餐桌上没什么人说话,我深呼吸了一下说,“我在想,你们知道的,如果我有钉子、锤子和颜料,那修理我们的前院应该不难吧?那草坪种子要花多少钱?应该不贵,对吧?我可以种出草坪,也许还能种出一些花?”
父母本来吃着饭,停下来都看着我。
“我知道怎么用锯子和锤子——这应该是一项工程。”
妈妈不再看着我,转而看向了爸爸。

<每日一句>
忘记过去的阴影和不安,面对色彩斑斓的未来。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-13 15:09:46 | 显示全部楼层
'don't talk about this,mother!'jackie shouted.
Molly went to the door.'now i feel ill,so i would like to go upstairs to sleep.'Molly left the room,but everyone else did not move.
'i will kill this woman one day'Diana said quietly,Roger looked at her without words.
Albert shook his head up and down.'uncomfortable!she is angry,that's all'he said.
'Molly would be angry as soon as talking about money.Why couldn't she be nicer to her sister?Anni is going to die,Molly know this.
After smoking,jackie stood up and said'Would you like have some coffee?Walking to the kitchen room,we drink there'

怦然心动
但是随着日子一天一天过去,我知道我不得不去问这个问题。必须要问。
我每天骑着我们家那辆生锈的自行车放学回家,穿过破旧的篱笆和零零碎碎的院子,脑子里想着,今天晚上我要问问他们。
但是然后我没有问他们。我只是不知道该怎么开口。
然后有一天我想到了一个主意。和她们聊聊这些事情可能会帮我闻出这个问题。
那天晚上,因为我的兄弟们正在乐器店那工作,所有饭桌上比较安静,我深呼吸了一下然后说‘我在想哦,你们知道的,
如果我有能搞到一些钉子和一个锤子也许再有一些画,把前院修理一下应该不难吧?买些植物种子要多少钱?
那应该不多把?我可以种一个草坪,甚至还能种上一些花?’
我的父母停下吃饭,然后盯着我看。
‘我知道怎么用锯子和锤子--你们知道,这可以是一项工程。’
我妈妈停下来,不再看我,取而代之的是盯着爸爸看。

Don't let the mistakes and disappointments of the past control and direct your future
不要让过去的错误和失望控制和左右你的未来。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 19:39