查看: 1655|回复: 2

[练习] 【2018-7-12】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-7-12 09:04:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
“布里格斯?布里格斯?”莫利说,她突然生气了。“不要和我谈那个男人,我不喜欢他。他想要我把一半的花园当他的农场。他说,他需要更多的土地。我不希望他来我家,他总是脏兮兮的,还有一口坏牙。”
杰基站起来拿她的包。“抱歉,我想抽枝烟。”
“烟!你的嘴总是叼着烟,”莫利说。“我讨厌烟,抽烟对你不好。”
杰基开始抽烟,她感到很生气,但她什么也没说。她想让她妈妈今晚快乐些,可看来这非常难。

翻译答案:
'Yes,' Albert said, and looked at Molly. 'Expensive, too.'
'Would you like to meet Mr Briggs this weekend, Roger? Jackie asked quickly. 'He's the new man at the farm. He wants to meet you.'
'Briggs? Briggs?' Molly said, suddenly angry. 'Don't talk to me about that man. I don't like him. He wants half my garden for his farm. He needs more land, he says. I don't want him in my house. He's always dirty and he has bad teeth.'
Jackie stood up and got her bag. 'Excuse me, I want a cigarette.'
'Cigarettes! Always a cigarette in your mouth,' Molly said. 'I don't like it. Cigarettes aren't good for you.'
Jackie began to smoke. She felt angry but she said nothing. She wanted her mother to be happy this evening, but it was very difficult.

读完一本书原文:

The Yard
I'd never been embarrassed by where we lived before. I'd never looked at our house, or even our side of the street, and said, Oh! I wish we lived in
the new development—those houses are so much newer, so much better! This is where I'd grown up. This was my home.
I was aware of the yard, sure. My mother had grumbled about it for years. But it was a low grumbling, not worthy of deep concern. Or so I'd supposed. But maybe I should have wondered. Why let the outside go and keep the inside so nice? It was spotless inside our house. Except for the boys' room, that is. Mom gave up on that after she discovered the snake. If they were old enough to adopt a snake, she told my brothers, they were old enough to clean their own room. Matt and Mike translated this to keep the door closed,
and became quite diligent about doing just that.
Besides the yard, I also never really wondered about the money, or the apparent lack thereof.

翻译答案:
院子我从来没有像现在这样,为了我们住的地方感到尴尬,我从来没有看着我们的房子,甚至是我们住的街道,然后说,哦!我多么希望住在新的街区啊--那里的房子比这里新的多,也漂亮得多。我在这里长大。这是我的家。
当然,我意识到院子的问题。多年来,妈妈一直在抱怨它,但并不是认真地抱怨,不值得太过担心。至少我是这么想的。但我也许应该奇怪,为什么把屋子里整理得那么好,却放着院子不管呢?我们的房间整洁得无可挑剔。当然,男孩子们的房间除外。自从发现了蛇,妈妈就彻底放弃打扫那个房间了。如果他们已经成熟到可以养蛇,妈妈对哥哥们说,他们也成熟到足以自己打扫房间了。马特和麦克把这番话理解为关上房门,并且开始坚持只待在自己的房间里。
除了院子以外,我也从来没有认真关心过钱的问题,以及由此导致的明显的物资短缺。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
People love what other people are passionate about.
人总是会爱上别人倾注热情的事物。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-12 11:25:33 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Roger drank a lot."Well,mom,Mr.Briggs may be right.The garden is too big,you know,"he said.
"You have too much work,the house is also too big.You're 50 years old,you need more care."
"Roger!You know,I don't need a nurse!I work in the garden everyday,I feel happy there."Molly stood up.
"I know you all want my money.You came here only for a free dinner instead of seeing me,you don't love me.You want my house and money.Well,you're waiting.Before my death,nobody can get anything from me!"

<怦然心动>
我知道我们不是很富有,但我没感觉错过了什么。你还是可以买任何东西。
马特和麦克要买很多东西,尽管妈妈告诉他们,不行,孩子们,我们负担不起,我是说,不行,孩子们,那东西不值得买,或者,不行,孩子们,你们真的不需要那东西。直到布莱斯把我们家叫做一个真正的酒吧后我才开始看清事实。这不仅仅是个院子。这里有爸爸的卡车,妈妈的车,家庭自行车,它们都是锈迹斑斑的,事实上当我们买了新东西时,好像总是从二手店买的似的。还有,我们从没去度过假。从来没有。
为什么呢?因为爸爸是世界上最勤奋工作的男人,而妈妈一直在气象局做秘书工作。如果你在这种情况下,什么样子才是努力的工作?
问我父母我们究竟穷不穷似乎是一个令人难以置信的不礼貌的问题。

<每日一句>
人们总是喜欢别人热切关注的东西。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-12 17:33:29 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-7-12 17:40 编辑

Roger drunk some good wine.'well,mother,maybe Mr. Briggs is right.you konw,the garden is too big'he said
'you have too many things to do,and the house is too big.You're 50 years old.you need more care'
'Roger!you know that i don't need nurse!i work in the garden everyday.i feel happy there'Molly said with standing.
'i know that you all want my money.you come here just for a free diner,not to see me.you all don't love me.
you just want my house and my money.all right, listen now.no one can get something from me before my death'

怦然心动
我知道我家不富有,但是我并不会感到失去了什么。不管怎么样,我想买什么还是能买到的。
matt和mike想买东西的请求很强烈,但即使这样妈妈还是会告诉他们,不,孩子们,我们只能承担得了那些。
我把这理解成,不,孩子们,这些不是你们应得的,或者,不,孩子们,你们真的不需要那些。
在bryce对我家完全失望之后我开始在意这些东西。这不仅仅是院子。还有我爸爸的卡车,我妈妈的汽车,
那辆生锈得比钢铁还厉害的家庭自行车,还有当我们买了什么新东西的时候,总是看起来像是从二手店里买的。
还有,我们从来都没有独家过。从来没有。
那是为什么?我爸爸是世界上最勤劳的人,我妈妈一有时间就兼职做一些秘书工作。
为什么在这么多努力工作下我家还是如此穷困。去问父母我家是不是穷似乎非常没有礼貌。

People love what other people are passionate about
人们喜欢别人热衷于的事情。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 23:34